Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ruben V, TMC & More

from Ruben V:

Alright, alright it is cold baby!!
Thanks to you crazy ones who came out to Rolling Oaks and fought the bitter cold Saturday night. What a great time it was for me, David Holt is one of my favorite guitar players so to have him up there jamming with us was a great blessing.

This week I'm going to be sitting on a panel for the TMC which is being held out at the Cove on Tuesday the 21st come on down and lets see if we could all learn something about the music world.

The 24th me and the guy's are in Houston playing at Cosmos Cafe this time loud and proud full on electric. The show starts at 9:30

The 25th we are going to be hanging out with Steve and Barbara at the home of the best enchiladas in the world "Casbeers" no matter where me and the boys are playing other musicians always ask to help them get a gig at Casbeers see, see, good people it goes a long way!! That show also starts at 9:30

Also I’m asking for your prayers and blessing for the members and families of The Drugstore Cowboys they are great friends of ours and they were in an accident coming home from a gig in Houston. That's the part of being a musician that nobody sees, you guys get to go home we have to drive to another gig even at 3,4,5, and 6 in the morning.


I was unaware of The Drugstore Cowboys' accident. I hope everyone is OK. - Rowan