Friday, July 28, 2006

A Little R&R

Ok, so as of Friday afternoon, I'll be MIA at a condo on Padre Island



Ok, so it's not the Caribbean, but what the hell?

The point being that the weekend listings will not be put up on sarocks.com because I won't be here to do that. However, my Yahoo Calendar should be complete and accurate.

If you have anything you need posted, get it to me before noon Friday and hopefully I can get it put up before I leave. Otherwise, if you have something important you want posted, there are two other people who can put it up for you, if they have time. Kel...you can contact her through the SA Rocks Yahoo Group (but she has friends in from out-of-town, so I dunno if she'll have time or not - you can try). The other is Alfonso - you can contact him through MySpace - look in my top friends on the SA Rocks MySpace page.