Saturday, April 13, 2013

New single by 3D FRIENDS featuring Little Science, "If You're Interested"




3D FRIENDS is an electronic/indie-pop band from San Antonio, TX that is signed to Hype Music (MTV). They have had their music featured on a variety of TV programming, including the official theme song to MTV's "Skins".

Soundcloud

Other Links:

Website: Online
MTV: MTV Artists
FB: Facebook Page

(Dan C. Wright) - Creator/songwriter of 3D FRIENDS.

"It started out as a solo project of mine back in late 2009. At the end of 2010, I was approached by MTV and began licensing my music to them. They have placed my songs in all kinds of tv shows, including the theme song to a show called "Skins". by the beginning of 2012 I had recruited a bassist and drummer to back me up at live shows.

We began playing shows together heavily throughout the region as well as an extensive west coast tour last July 2012, and they have been playing with me ever since. and that's pretty much the story of 3d friends in a nut shell."