Saturday, October 19, 2013

BENEFIT SHOW For Jerry Clayworth (Atomic Jukebox) at The Continental Club in Austin, Saturday Oct. 19th

Update from the ‘Kidney Transplant Fund for Jerry Clayworth’ team:
Hello my friends and angels--
I wanted to thank you all again SO MUCH for the love and generosity that you've shown (and are continuing to show me) in my upcoming kidney transplant!
First I want to let everyone know that about two-thirds of the "perks" from this fundraiser have been sent and received (hope you love your goodies!), and I'm hard at work assembling the remaining packages, "Thank You" cards, etc, and will get them in the mail very, very soon! So if you haven't received your posters, cards, etc., fear not, as they'll be showing up shortly!
I Also wanted to let you all know that my transplant is on-schedule, and will take place on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24th!!! I can't wait to have all of this behind me, and believe me.... All of the prayers, good vibes, and love have been, and will continue to mean the world to me!! THANK YOU!!!
Finally, there is an awesome all-star benefit show happening for me in Austin, Texas THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19th!! To see the details and lineup, check out the Facebook event page at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/588489297884972/
And have a look at the Jerry/Swami Atomic Jukebox t-shirt that my friend, graphics ghoulmaster Stephen Blickensatff so graciously illustrated for me at:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157683309/atomic-jukebox-swami-shirt-by-stephen-blickenstaff
Y'all are the best friends, both old and new, a guy could ask for!
< 3
--Jerry

Comment on or view this announcement here.
Respond directly to the campaign owner here.
Help spread the word about the campaign!
RSVP ON FACEBOOK

Noon: THE BEAUMONTS
1pm SAM VILLELA (of Sexto Sol)
2pm THE NEXT
3pm KATHY MURRAY & The KILOWATTS
4pm EVE & The EXILES
5pm RUBY DEE & The SNAKEHANDLERS
6pm MODERN DON JUANS
7pm The UGLY BEATS
8pm SONS OF HERCULES

Proceeds from this awesome day of Soul, Punk, Rockabilly and Garage-Rockin' fun will go towards out-of-pocket medical costs for Jerry Clayworth's upcoming kidney transplant & post-surgery medications.

The SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19th bash runs from 12 Noon until 9pm. The cover is a mere $10 at the door, and there will be raffles and auctions of an array of musical goodies, etc.

There will also be an awesome t-shirt (in men's and girlie t's) available for purchase, designed by the legendary Stephen Blickenstaff (The artist behind The Cramps' "Bad Music For Bad People" LP cover, and so much more)!