1. The guest DJ, Rey Aguilar, is a true talent both as a DJ and a producer. His tracks have been featured by the likes of Maya Jane Coles, John Digweed, Doc Martin and more.
2. The resident on schedule, Keeque, has been providing SA with dope
underground beats for years and works hard to make our scene better.
3. The patio (weather permitting) will be open early from 7pm to 10pm,
has umbrella heaters to keep you warm and feature 2 SA DJs, Lando and
4. The crowds who come out are fun and love dancing, so you won't be alone on the dance floor.
5. There is plenty of free parking!
6. The Fridge food truck will be there in case you get hungry.
7. There will be live art by Nik Soupe and others on the patio if weather allows.
8. Southtown 101 is a great intimate venue, not too large, not too small, with great drink prices as well.
9. Quality sound brought to you by the crew at Efusion Radio.
10. NO COVER ALL NIGHT!
DON'T MISS VALLEJO SATURDAY NIGHT!