Thursday, January 18, 2007

Johnny Drama at Soho Saturday

from Johnny Drama:

Is it any warmer outside yet?

My gosh, what the heck happened the past few days? I hope that all of you are safe and sound...and warm.

Well we had a great show this past Friday night at the Falls with Michelle Manhart and those pics are up. I'm sure you're already checking them before I even finish this sentence :)

www.SADRAMA.com

The weather caused the cancellation of our show last night at The Bitter End but we will be back there in March. So now we can concentrate on Saturday night at SOHO Lounge.

Johnny Drama at Soho Lounge

Every time we play there the shows and the crowds are just better and better. I know that all of us need to get out and blow some steam off from being cooped up in our houses the last few days. So join us on Saturday night and bring your friends. The place is awesome and the staff is really great out there. Hope to see you all soon.