Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Diane on Johnny Drama

Thanks to Diane for this review of Johnny Drama Saturday night at The Bitter End:

I had the pleasure of going Saturday night to the Bitter End and catching this CLASS ACT. I've always heard great things about the band and finally I had the chance to find out for myself. This band really takes pride in their deliverance, stage presence and making sure the crowd gets what they want. The house was packed and the place was banging.

There was a special celebration that night for the new addition to the band, Robert, he is the new DRUMMER. Hope that you enjoyed your b-day celebration but if I remember correctly it really isn't till Valentines Day.

Cesar, great show and great group of musicians. Love J.J. and that genuine smile. Al, ROCK oN! and Robert Stay just as sweet and fine as you have always been.

If you heard about the band and always wondered , wonder no more go out and check out the band this weekend, Friday, February 16 at SOHO Lounge. Believe me this is a talented group of musicians who want nothing more than to rock you out and have you coming back for more.
www.sadrama.com