Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Lesti Huff Updates

from Lesti Huff:

Hello my fellow music compadres. Hope all is well on your end, here's what's up w/ mine. The band is gearing up for a great season @ Joe's Crab shack again this year. We kick it off on March 15th @ the usual time, 7-9. We'll be there throughout the spring & summer every other Thurs. after that. The Crab Shack is located in the Quarry Mkt. off of Hwy. 281. 225 E. Basse (210)930-1736

This week Jim Bard & I will be returning to the Honey Creek cafe on Fri. the 9th. Music starts @ 6:30 & I do believe it's catfish night so get there early. Nothin' goes better w/ catfish than me & Jim strummin' John Prine's "Mulenberg County" while you're dippin' your fillet in the tartar sauce. Yum-eee!

We'll be @ the Honeycreek every 2nd Fri. throughout the summer, There are no excuses. 5 miles west of 281 on 46. (830)438-3190.

Jim & I will also be @ the Scenic Loop Cafe on Fri. the 16th from 7:00-10:00. 25615 Boerne Stage Rd. (210)687-1818.

Sat. the 17th is St. Patrick's day & I'll be celebrating every ounce of Irish blood in me w/ Jim & Gil Polanco @ the Lion & the Rose. 5148 Broadway is the spot for raucous Irish throw down & it starts @ 2:30. Polish your blarney stone, grab your green, sport your best green & prepare to drink some green.

More happenin' later on in the month, I'll be in touch w/ updates. God bless ya & I can't wait to see you! Lesti.