Thursday, March 1, 2007

Suzi & Toni's Birthday at Tiffany's

Suzi sent me a flyer to post about this, but it came out all messed up cuz evidently she used some fonts I don't have and Photoshop didn't like it. But here is the email she sent me so you can get the gist of it:

Just wanted to remind you that next Friday is my BD party with The Edge Magazine( Toni's BD is 2/25) and it is also the 100th edition party of The Edge. We are having it at Tiffanys Sports Bar. The best part is that I put together a fashion show which has been sponosred by Shades of Love and the models will be the women of SA rock.
Toni T of The Edge
Erica Vigilante of Desdemona, Twin Productions
Colleen of Dirty Deeds
Jennifer Broich of The Edge/ The Scene
Chrissy Bliss of Bliss
Jennifer of Angerkill
Cindy Osborne of When Words Attack/Inside the Room
Nikki of Dark Apathy
Your's Truly ... How did I EVER get suckered into this?
and others
The bands are Sintense, Eden Burning, Butcherwhite, The Addictions, Broken Teeth with Jason McMasters) and my buds Cantina Flys.