Monday, April 30, 2007

Euphoria at Broadway 5050

Perfect timing for this review of Euphoria to be sent to me. Thanks, Tom! - Rowan


I'm a frequent reader of the sarocks blog to get information about live music here in San Antonio.  My wife and I love local live music and get out as often as we can.   Thank you for having sarocks available for people like us.

The reason for this message is because we saw a band Saturday that blew us away.  We both grew up in the 80's and when we saw a post for an 80's band we had to check it out.  We were a bit skeptical at first after reading the comments, but we live close to Broadway so it wouldn't have been a big loss of our evening if we decided to leave.  I'm glad we took the chance.  These guys were amazing!  The songs were right on.  Not only did they play the songs that we used to love back then, they sounded like the original.  The musicianship was second to none and above all, they were having a good time.  My wife and I were totally blown away!  We rarely dance but we couldn't help it.  It was almost like being at prom again.

To conclude, the band I'm talking about is called Euphoria and I know this won't be the last time I check these guys out!
Thank you for your time.
Tom