Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally Back!!

Hey everybody! Finally got my computer back last night! Yea!! I was jonesin' hardcore!

The stupid fan went out, and of course, you can't just replace the fan evidently...you have to replace the whole power supply, so I had to wait until my guy could get the part.

Of course, because of those fun storms last night, when I got it back, I had to keep it turned off. But I'm back now!

Muchos thanks to Kel, SA Rocker & Smiling D for keeping the blog and the schedule going for me!! Sorry to everyone who emailed me announcements that I couldn't put up. I've spent most of tonight going through my mail and putting up the announcements that are still valid (as you can tell by all the announcements below!). If I've missed anything, send it to me again and I'll get it up here.

I put up as much of the schedule as I could for tomorrow, but I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. The schedule for Friday should be back to normal.

Also, I am extremely bummed to hear about the murder of Alex from Krybdus. I have never met Alex personally, but I have spoken with her on MySpace and I've listened to her awesome voice many times. Her death is a major loss for San Antonio's music scene and for anyone who knew her. She was a cool and talented chick. I hope they string that guy up by his huevos.