Sunday, April 8, 2007

A little humor with your Easter Eggs!

I found this online, and thought the musicians would get a laugh out of it, because I'm sure we've all heard at least one of these before!

If you hear this, don't believe a word of it --
1. The booking is definite, if the customers like you, I'll book you every month
2. Your check's in the mail
3. Don't worry about it
4. The show starts at eight sharp.
5. It sounds in tune to me.
6. Sure, your mic is on.
7. I checked it myself.
8. The club will provide the PA system and lights.
9. We'll have it ready for the show
10. We'll let you know, we'll get back to you
11. We'll have you back next week.
12. Someone will be there early to let you in.
13. I've been playing for 20 years.
14. We'll have flyers printed tomorrow, demo is in the works
15. I'm with the band
16. Don't shoot me, I'm with the band
17. It's okay, we're with the band
18. The band drinks free
19. Not a big turnout, I'll give you the check at the next gig
20. You'll have plenty of time for a soundcheck.
21. We'll definitely be at your next gig
22. I'll keep in touch