Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Johnny Drama at Broadway Bar Friday Nite

from Johnny Drama:

As we move onto this week, we invite you to celebrate a Spurs game 1 victory with us on Friday night. That's right, I'm calling it a victory already. As a matter of fact, I'll give you my series prediction right here and now...SPURS in 5!! As much as I would love for the Spurs to close it out here in SA in game 6, I think that the Cavs will only win one in their house and they will go down in their own gym in game 5...I hope :)

Before I jinx them, I'll get back to the business at hand. This Friday, June 8 we're at Broadway Bar @ 8800 Broadway. The last time we played there, they had a record sales night. We'd like to have all of you come out and help us shatter that record and show them how much you all love to party. This is our only show this week, as we have a prior engagement to attend on Saturday. So get all your buddies together and let's have a blast together. We'll be throwing out some new material for you, if all goes well at rehearsal tonight. HOT DAMN!!



Friday June 8, 2007 @ 10:00 PM
Broadway Bar
8800 Broadway


So we hope that you will join us this Friday. Nothing makes us happier than to see our friends hanging with us. Thanks again to all of you. Now go make a prayer, light a candle, rub a rabbits foot or do whatever it is you do for good luck so that the Spurs will win another championship!! By the way, weren't the Mavs supposed to be playing in this series...HA!!!