Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Drama at Hemmingway's

from Johnny Drama:

We've kind of paced ourselves, as a band, a bit this coming month of March, in order to allow ourselves some time to do some things we want to do personally. But we will still be rocking and partying with you just as hard. It all starts this coming Saturday.

Saturday, March 4, 2006 @ 9:45 PM
Hemingway's Tavern
8931 Wurzbach, SA, TX. 78240

This place is awesome and we really had a great time out there last month. We want all of you to come on out and have a great time with us as well. You know that's it's always a party with Johnny Drama and we want you to be there.

Another thing that I'm really excited about are the new features on the website. JJ has put some fine work into this and I think that you will all enjoy it. Now you will be able to see what our song list consists of, print copies of some of the flyers that I've created to promote our shows and you can also give a listen to some "live" demo songs as well. (I warn you that I was about to lose my voice completely that night they were recorded...at least that's my excuse- LOL - No joke though...my voice was going snap, crackle, pop). So you guys go and check it out for yourselves and let me know what you think about the new features.

www.SADRAMA.com