Sunday, July 9, 2006

Another Deja Vu Fan Review

These girls really love Deja Vu. Got another rave review in my email:

What can I say? My girl Trish turned me on to the BEST band I have heard, ever. Even though the sexy lead singer was from another band...they still rocked. Did a fantastic job on getting me excited anyway. Xavier, not only a HOTTIE but what a set of pipes!!!

Bam Bam....you know how to bang baby!!!!! I'm only sorry I didn't get to meet the other two members in the band, maybe next time! Your variety of songs ranged from hard rock to cool 80's. I have never heard of a band doing it all, but now I have seen it! Your seether "remedy" song hooked me forever. Now I am a huge fan of the band, of course, without Patrizia , you would have been one less groupie..lol now I am gonna make every attempt to see you every chance I get, I loved the Tommy Tutone song, Thank you so much for the welcome! Thank u Trish for making them sing it! Xavier, what a great voice! Too bad I left too soon...wink*

All in all....DejaVu is the ultimate S.A. band that I truly enjoyed ! You all so ROCK! Thanx for the blast at Hemingways tonight guys. Seriously, you rock hard and look so damn good doing it.....yum! I drool at the thought! Great Night Guys!
Blessings Genny